Thursday 20 October 2011

About me!!

Today I feel very happy because now I have the own blog. First of all, I want to introduce myself. My name is Nurasikin binte Zainal. My age is 22 years old. I live at Kluang, Johor. Now, I have continued my studies at Johor Skudai to take human resource subjects. My hobbies are jogging, climbing, watching movie and reading book especially love story. My favorite’s foods are mee Bandung and tom yam. My ambition wants to become Manager of Human Resource. My philosophy is “I always want to be a good person whether in education, career or life”.
            In fact, I was very worried for this semester because all the subjects are very difficult. But I hope I can do the best. Before I attend the HRIS class, I was very afraid because I look Dr Nur Naha is very expert and fluent speak English and sometimes I not understand what she say. So, I must listen well. Actually, my opinion about HRIS is combining about two topics between Human Resource and Information System. Besides that, I not know with well about the technology because I just know the basic. So, that why I fell this subject is very difficult.
Human Resource Information System (HRIS) is a system which seeks to merge the activities associated with human resource management (HRM) and information technology (IT) into one common database through the use of enterprise resource planning (ERP) software. This subject actually wants to improve the performance, productivity to product the information to make sure the activity HR can be effective.
I take this subject because compulsory and I would like to take this opportunity to increase my knowledge particularly related to human resources field. Nowadays, as a student of human resources, I must have a lot of knowledge, skill and ability to ensure I can compete with the other graduate.


Reference:
1. William E. Berry. (2011). HRIS can improve performance, empower and motivated 
          knowledge worker. DOI: 10.1002/ert.3910200307
2. Kenneth A. Kovach, Charles E. Cathcart; Public Personnel Management, Vol. 28, 
         (1999). Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS):
    Providing Business with Rapid Data Access, Information Exchange and Strategic 
    Advantage.


No comments:

Post a Comment