Tuesday 20 December 2011

SUMMARY

After I learn the entire topic, I got much information about this topic. Besides that, this topic also give more understand about the system. in personally, system topic is very challenges because we must understand the basic of the system.
Performance management system topic gives me information about the process of identifying, measuring, and developing the performance of individuals and teams and aligning performance with the strategic goals of the organization.
In addition, recruitment and selection system is one of the important systems to the human resource employee because their work more directly to the employee such as key in the personal data about employees.
Employee learning and development is the method to the employees to more understand and knowing about the information in the organization.
For me, every system has the advantage and disadvantage but we can minimize the disadvantage with improve the mistake for the future. I hope with this topic I can apply what I learn to the workplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment